Green Meadows Campground

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by 1380ken, Mar 16, 2015.

1. 1380ken

1380ken Well-Known Member

We love the Green Meadows campground in North Conway NH. It is a small campground and doesn't get very crowded. It has positives and negatives. It has a nice pool and clean bathrooms and a clean shower house. It doesn't have an arcade or snack bar or much of a camp store. We have spent many afternoons at the pool, which is very clean, when we were the only ones at the pool. Try doing that at most campgrounds. It is located next door to Storyland. You can hear the noise from the train and roller coaster at the camp ground. The noise probably would bother most people but we don't mind. It also has wooded sites for campers that are actually private. This will probably be the only campground that we will go to this year.

2. silverfz

silverfz Active Member

How far is this from story land. My kids are 4 and 7. Might take them once as I have never took them to this place.

3. 1380ken

It is next door to storyland. The entrance to the campground is about 200 yards from the entrance to Storyland.

4. Garywt

Garywt New Member

We use to here the bell at the schoolhouse ring when we were there. This was a favorite when the kids were little.

5. Pro5oh

Pro5oh New Member

Love it here, private, clean, good prices, coming back for sure.

6. 1380ken

I am going there this Friday. The Kids have been counting down the days.