Greetings from the Ozark Mountains in Southern Missouri

Tigwelder

Oct 2, 2022
Hello all,

My wife and I just recently bought our very first ever "new to us" 1999 Starcraft Venture 2101. We managed to get a decent deal on the camper. We are excited to get into camping as we are both used to primitive camping and decided our backs are getting to old for blow up mattresses and cots.

We are looking for ideas in renovation as the people who had it before us to the water plumbing out. So we are looking at upgrading the cabinets and putting a sink and such in. We are however, having a hard time finding the stuff to buy for our mansion on wheels!

Thank you all

happy pop camping

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
Greetings! Welcome to the forum from the Kansas City area. We'll be down your way (Table Rock Lake) later this week for an extra long weekend.

heathe9677

Nov 1, 2022
Hello all,

My wife and I just recently bought our very first ever "new to us" 1999 Starcraft Venture 2101. We managed to get a decent deal on the camper. We are excited to get into camping as we are both used to primitive camping and decided our backs are getting to old for blow up mattresses and cots.

We are looking for ideas in renovation as the people who had it before us to the water plumbing out. So we are looking at upgrading the cabinets and putting a sink and such in. We are however, having a hard time finding the stuff to buy for our mansion on wheels!

Thank you all

happy pop camping
We just got our first ever pop up, a Starcraft venture, too. Enjoy! If anyone has an owners manual out there, we'd love a copy....

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
We just got our first ever pop up, a Starcraft venture, too. Enjoy! If anyone has an owners manual out there, we'd love a copy....

Owner's manuals for Pups tend to be overated. But there is an Owner's Manual Library here. You might find something there.

You would be better served to go to the manufacturers websites for the individual components, i.e. stove, water pump, etc.

Econ

Super Active Member
Aug 18, 2019
Deep South
@Tigwelder
On Mine I went thru an made a list of everything, stove, refrig, etc. Wrote down the model numbers then searched. Put it in a file cabinet below the seat for easy access. Aliners dont come with body owner manuals.