Greetings one and all!!

wunderfog

Mar 24, 2015
Piedmont Triad, NC
Hello to you all! As many others have likely told you in the past, this might be my first post but I've been reading your posts for some time, researching what I wanted to get, and how everything works (or how to fix what doesn't). THANK YOU all for your wit, wisdom and guidance. After a couple of years of thinking on it, and a few months of getting serious, we just bought our very first Pup- an Aliner Expedition. We will be poppin' up in about 2 weeks. Other news for us is that we will be moving from the Twin Cities, MN area to central North Carolina this summer, hopefully June-ish; and we will have an all-new territory to explore with the Pup. Really excited and looking forward to it. We plan to use the Aliner (knicknamed 'our Fort') while on our cross-country move, take our time and really enjoy the trip. And for you NC-ers, we are really hoping to make the Sewer Rally in October! I will have to sort out how to do my signature, but in the meantime: Aliner Expedition ('15), Subaru Outback- just me, the DH and an 'old lady dog'.

4campers+g-kids

Jan 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Welcome from Ohio!

We left Duluth in 1990 after 11 years up there. The change of climate was tough at first, our first summer south (Missouri) the temp got to 107° one day (whew!). The day we moved (Dec) it was in the 20's and snowing, 76° when we arrived in MO.

So make sure to bring your A/C!

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
Welcome to the Portal from Michigan and congratulations on your new PUp and your upcoming move! Remember, NC isn't known for blizzards but they do get hurricanes. [;)] Keep your weather app and enjoy a much longer camping season!!! [:D]

Diane

thethird152

Feb 1, 2015
Mt Pleasant, MI
Welcome from Western NC (though I've lived all over the state)! Tons of great camping here, and camping season lasts a lot longer than in MN! :)

Where in NC are you relocating?

wunderfog

Mar 24, 2015
Piedmont Triad, NC
thethird152 said:
Welcome from Western NC (though I've lived all over the state)! Tons of great camping here, and camping season lasts a lot longer than in MN! :)

Where in NC are you relocating?

Hi Paul- we aren't certain about the location yet- near Greensboro somewhere. Looking forward to the weather!!!