Greyfox Bluegrass Festival - It's that time again

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by mercman, Jul 15, 2013.

1. mercman

mercman Go Ahead, Be That Happy Camper!

Anyone else heading out to Greyfox in Oak Hill NY this week? I'm arriving Tuesday and we will be using the pup as "camp central" as we generally have a small commune of tent's and ez ups surrounding the site as our friends show up during the week utilizing the space we have. This will be my 4th year there and my second as a EMT volunteer working in the "stinky foot clinic".

Always a fun time and great music in a beautiful location at the Walsh farm. We will be in the Pickers paradise camping section, look for the flamingos and smoky the bear if you want to stop in and say Hi!

2. camper2009

camper2009 New Member

Wish I could. but heading out a week from this Thursday to the Nova Scotia annual BG festival in Truro NS. Lots of fun with friends.. no sleep, just good fun..

g

3. MandoCamper

MandoCamper Member

I am sorry I am going to miss it! But am planning to attend the PemiValley festival in Thornton, NH the first week of August as a consolation prize.

Have fun at Grey Fox!

4. wildcat

wildcat New Member

Sounds awesome! My grass is blue too, but NY is a little far for me. We've got a festival coming up the end of August and it can't get here fast enough. Have a jam up time!