Hi all - I have started redoing the roof of my Coleman with Grizzly Grip, so I thought I'd start a thread to detail my experiences. If it turns out well or fails completely, at least others can see what's involved. Background: 2000 Coleman SeaPine with factory AC roof unit. We've had it since 2005 or thereabouts, and it has always been parked outside in the sunny south. About 3 years ago I saw the first cracks, along the bottom edges. The cracks then started on the top corners of the camper that got more sun exposure in its normal parking spot. I started parking it 180 degrees around, and the cracks started on the other side. It's starting to sag a little too, but it's not bad yet and I plan to address that later as needed with fabbed roof rails and through bolting, but I figured there was no point if the cracks were continuing. So, here's how it looked to start: Driver's side: Passenger (door) side front corner: This is the worst ( and the first) crack. You can see the remains of a vinyl patch I put on just to keep the water out. It's high-end adhesive vinyl that was designed for wrapping a vehicl ( I used to work in the sign business) It worked for about a year but was starting to disintegrate. I was testing to see if wrapping the entire roof in printed vinyl was an option. It's not. The cracking was pretty severe, but I wasn't seeing any water intrusion inside the camper. There were cracks all around the bottom edge at the weather stripping, and along the underside of the awning rail. there are also a few in the center of the trailer in front of the AC. Initially, I'm being lazy and not going through the MEK crack welding before coating it. The cracks are so numerous and the top is so brittle, I just don't see the return on the work invested. I may regret it, but so be it. If I can get another 3 years out of this camper we might be ready to upgrade anyway. General prep: You can see I'm lucky enough to have a shop I can fit the camper in easily. I pulled it in a month ago so that any moisture that had leaked in through the cracks might have time to dry. We've been blessed with really low humidity ( rare in GA), so I'm pretty confident it's as dry as it's gonna get. Basic gameplan: Order 2+ gallons of snow white Grizzly Grip fine texture aliphatic, and 4 rollers. Remove AC unit & clean area under unit Remove edge gasket sand down top with green 3M scuff pads mask camper body 2 coats Grizzly Grip New AC gasket, reinstall AC Reinstall roof gasket, maybe replace with new gasket I'm going to break up these posts for photo content, so read ahead to follow along.