Happy Canadian Thanksgiving..

Discussion in 'The Other Stuff' started by Snow, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

To all the Canadians on the site Happy Thanksgiving.. may your turkey weekend be filled with family and friends, full bellies and lots of left overs.. Whether your camping or hanging out at home have a great weekend and Go Jays Go...

2. West Coast Canuck

West Coast Canuck Jumped to the dark side ......

Thanks, wishing you the same. We had our large family get together yesterday where I cooked a 21 lb bird with homemade gravy, ( it was going to be smoked on my wood pellet smoker grill but rain nixed it) made a jalepeno popper dip. My brothers and sister brought over potluck dishes too. The food was amazing and as I type this, we are still in recovery mode and really tired but it it was so worth it. It was a great time had by 30 family members. I actually do not have any turkey left overs!!

3. Scotia 55

Scotia 55 Member

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Maritimers, Newfoundlanders, Upper and Lower Canadians, Prairies, Albertans, Northerners, and West Coasters! Cheers!