Have you ever???

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by georgeandgracie1, Jul 17, 2011.

1. pmikeyd

pmikeyd New Member

On our last trip out we forgot pillows and our keys. The keys were no problem, we have an extra set that we keep in the PUP. Had to go to WM for pillows and pillowcases. The good news is now we have those that are dedicated to the trailer as well as bedding.

We forget something EVERY time we go out.

2. georgeandgracie2

georgeandgracie2 .....Night Gracie

Well what DH forgot to include in his original post is that on our 3rd trip out he forgot the pillows. [LOL]

3. Bigred01

Bigred01 New Member

Our last trip (Father's Day weekend) , as we were setting up, DH stands there, look of disgust... "We forgot the poles". We had to have the awning zipper repaired, and to make it easier to carry, took the poles out of the bag. They were still sitting in the shed, right where we left them, when we returned from our trip. The one thing we both said.. "Make sure to put the poles back in the bag!" We didn't.. and it was our first full-on summer trip, and we really needed the extra shade!

One trip, while I was unpacking and setting up the table outside the door, I dropped the coffee pot, which shattered into a million pieces all over our RV mat. After cleaning up all the glass, I had to go up to the CVS Pharmacy just up the road and buy a new coffee maker. We both HAVE to HAVE our coffee in the mornings! I will never live that one down!

4. CaliforniaPoppy

CaliforniaPoppy California and beyond!

One evening in camp, after spending the morning reminding everyone else to check their lists as we were packing, I had to confess that I'd somehow neglected to get my own underwear packed. Got to make a trip into the nearest town to do a little shopping.

5. colorado_camper

colorado_camper Member

Last trip out I forgot my toothbrush. I spend a lot of time in my TV during the week and have accumulated all kinds of 'just in case' things and I was sure I had an emergency toothbrush in there somewhere which had been in there for years. It was one of those where the head fits inside the handle for storage. A quick search and, yes, there it is. It broke the first time I used it! This trip out it was paper towels, easy to fix.

Big Lots has a good one for $5 right now which runs on 2032 button batteries so no leakage. I bought one last week and it is now a permanent PUP resident.

6. jwolfe01

jwolfe01 Honeoye, NY

We usually forget at least one thing on every trip. Im hoping that with the TT, and being able to keep most camping things in the camper now, we will forget less stuff or maybe forget things on less trips. Nah, thats just wishful thinking.