Hello, from Albany NY

sherpa

Mar 1, 2018
I never did one of these when I signed up here.

We're from Albany, NY. We've had our 2016 Rockwood Freedom for 4 years now and love it. Just got it out of storage yesterday. Another year with no mice!!

Today I have it set up and am using it as my office in the back yard. Nothing sweeter than working to the sound of rain on canvas.

While we have left the camper mostly original we are about to do some work to make it fit us better. We never use the kitchen and are going to re-arrange some things to get better storage.

Every once in a while I look at "upgrading" to the dark side, but it would limit which NY state parks we could go to and .... I just really like the popup.

Here's to another year!

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
Greetings! A belated Welcome to the forum from Midway USA.

I'm curious about NY State Parks that can't accommodate a TT. I'm not exactly a world traveler but I've never seen a campground -- public or private -- that didn't have room for TTs.

Last edited:

sherpa

Mar 1, 2018
Some of the smaller parks don't have room. A few are tent only. The smaller parks tend to be the ones without a ton of people, maybe a bit more remote. Quiet. We really like those.

One of our favorites, Cherry Plain, has 11 drive in sites (rest are tent, walk in) and a 15 foot limit. we are always the biggest thing in there.

Edit: it has 31 sites total.

Latest posts