hello from Arkansas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kmichaelholmes, Apr 24, 2016.

1. kmichaelholmes

kmichaelholmes New Member

Hi everyone. My family of four (myself, wife, and two boys (4 and 3 months) just bought our first camper-a 2002 Starcraft Hybrid Trailer. It's a bit of a fixer upper, but we're excited to work on it and get it ready to go camping. Excited to join this forum as I have lots of questions when it comes to getting this thing going. Looking forward to some good advice.

2. Natureangel

Natureangel Everythings better outdoors...

Greetings and Salutations from Illinois!!

3. shuang2

shuang2 Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome from Phoenix, AZ!

4. Rcjone70

Rcjone70 New Member

Greetings from Little Rock. My wife and I are new to this forum, all prompted by a devastating discovery that our 1973 Starcraft camper had sustained unrepairable canvas damage during an extended storage. We no longer have a Starcraft dealership in the LR area, so we feared all was lost. We made our trip to Jasper, AR, for the Dogwood Tour using a backup truck tent. While there, we met a couple from Springfield, MO, who had rescued an older pu, and it looked great. Renewed with hope, we began exploring the internet for replacement parts when we ran across this forum. Looks like a bunch of great people who are willing to share their experiences and knowledge to help us make right decisions on repairs.
    Good luck with your project.

5. You-And-I

You-And-I Ozarks Ɯberland Basecamp

kmichaelholmes "Re: hello from Arkansas"

Hello, from Missouri..... Welcome to Pop Up Portal.
    We love camping in N.West Arkansas area, you have a beautiful state. Good luck with your camper!

All the Best,

UNI
    ORCCGEAR.com

6. Misc99

Misc99 New Member

Welcome from Tulsa, OK. Love Arkansas for camping. Enjoy camping with your family in your NTU hybrid.