Hello from Baltimore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DaveP, Aug 19, 2013.

1. DaveP

DaveP New Member

Hi I'm Dave from Baltimore (well really Dave from Central PA but Baltimore's where I live now). I just picked up my NTM '94 Viking SP210 and broke it (and myself) in with a 250 mile pull from the hills of Clarksburg WV back home. My tow vehicle is a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country and it did far better then I thought it would with the hills. I also have an '97 Jeep Grand Wagoneer that will probably be the dedicated tow vehicle once it's cleaned up a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got some work ahead, canvas repairs, wiring, cleaning, awning, other modifications. But my 7 and 4 yo's already approve and I'm working on the DW.

2. xshield

xshield New Member

Welcome aboard from Alabama.

3. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

[:D] Welcome from Connecticut, happy and safe camping, enjoy and have fun. Glad you stopped by PopUpPortal. [CP]

4. Joshie1922

Joshie1922 Go Big Red and Happy Camping

Welcome from Nebraska, quite a pull for a maiden voyage. You will find lots of help and ideas for fixing up the old girl. My DD loves our pup, I just need to convince her it's not a playhouse and jungle gym.

5. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

Hello from Pennsylvania. Welcome to the site.