Hello from Macomb MI

signguy87

May 4, 2014
Hi everyone, I am glad that I found this forum. I live in Chesterfield with my wife, we are in our 20's and love camping. This past weekend we picked up a 1997 Coleman Sea Pine popup. Excellent condition, no roof issues, everything works and got a great deal. Needs a little canvas work but already this forum has assisted in that. Starting yesterday my wife and I are completely remodeling the camper to our liking. I plan to use this forum to answer any questions we may come across and even share our remodel! We've already begun re-apholstering all of the seating and hopefully this weekend will have new curtains and flooring installed. I also plan to do some sort of custom interior and exterior lighting. I work for a sign company and will also be custom designing an exterior graphics package to match. I appreciate all and any input, comments, or suggestions and plan to ask questions/seek guidance as we go along. Thank you!

mckeapc67

Feb 22, 2011
Welcome!!

At first glance, I misread your from as being "McComb, MS" rather than "Macomb, MI". [:D]

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
Welcome to the Portal from Royal Oak and congratulations on your new camper!

You should check out the MI Rally in Holly, it's a great opportunity to meet some strange wonderful Portal members, ask questions in person and get some great ideas for mods and repairs. We have a great group and we'd love to meet you.

Diane

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
Welcome from the Ann Arbor area! We invite you to join the fun at the 3rd Annual Michigan Rally over Father's Day weekend, at Holly Recreation Area. Here's the link if you are interested:
http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?board=471.0
We would love to meet you around the campfire! Again, Welcome to the Portal!

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
Welcome from the SW burbs of Chicago!

friar tuck said:
Welcome from Rochester!mmm no, she had it right with strange [:D] [}:)]

Friar, we're strange and wonderful! [:D]

medicmike5969

Been an Apache owner since 1991 - 2nd owner
Apr 22, 2013
Clarkston, MI
Welcome from Clarkston!

My mother in law lives in Macomb Twp (24 MIle / Garfield Rd).

You should definitely try to attend the Rally @ Holly Rec Area - it's a good time.

Mike

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
Yes, we definitely have a ton of fun! [:D]

We also have another member attending with a 2000 Coleman Sea Pine, if that is any incentive. [;)] Come on out and join the party!

Diane

signguy87

May 4, 2014
BroPaul N The Cakelady said:
Welcome to the Portal from Royal Oak and congratulations on your new camper!

You should check out the MI Rally in Holly, it's a great opportunity to meet some strange wonderful Portal members, ask questions in person and get some great ideas for mods and repairs. We have a great group and we'd love to meet you.

Diane

Thanks for the info Diane! I'd love some info on the Rally so that my wife and I can attend!