Hello from Seattle- Just bought our first PuP! Our story and a few questions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shaxs, Mar 4, 2018.

1. shaxs

shaxs Active Member

Interesting point! I may lower the front end a little bit to let it roll down. Thanks!

2. shaxs

shaxs Active Member

I got a cover that is supposed to breathe. I just want something to protect it from rain especially with the leak in the storage area.

3. shaxs

shaxs Active Member

I will remove the BAL for now and level it with the front high. I would rather water drained away from where it is leaking in the front.

The cover is around the back frame which is a little sharp and tight. I may change that.

As for the cord, I was a little worried when I saw that too. I found this replacement https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003YDY81M for $48. Looks like just three wires need to be connected inside somewhere. Seems easy? Does anyone have a tutorial of this being done before?

4. HAPPYCAMPERNEWTRAILER

HAPPYCAMPERNEWTRAILER Member

5. HAPPYCAMPERNEWTRAILER

Greetings from Kitsap County! Happy to hear your family is doing well and planning such fun times this summer. Sounds like you all deserve some fun, happy time together :)

6. shaxs

shaxs Active Member

Thank you for the welcome! What are your favorites places to camp in the area....and go!

7. HAPPYCAMPERNEWTRAILER

8. HAPPYCAMPERNEWTRAILER

Haven't camped in the area yet! Have reservation at Deception Pass in July and hoping to get to Razor State Park, for our "maiden" camp :) ( a little closer). I have been to Deception Pass park, for day trips (often). I love it there <3 This is a beautiful county! Birds right now include many Bald Eagles, Trumpeter Swans and Snow Geese. I see them on my drive to work each morning. Not to mention enormous, flocks of Mallards. So many snow covered hill tops. I encourage you to give it a good look!