Hello from St. Louis, Missouri

SkyandErin

May 14, 2015
Wildwood, Missouri
Just joined here and I'm loving all the ideas and tips! My husband and I bought a Philly Palamino last summer for our family. We have a 3 year old son and two dogs. Last summer we stayed pretty close to home but this year we are hoping to venture further and for a longer periods of time.

We are all itching to go camping, the weather has been perfect here! I was hoping to do a little remodeling before we head out, but we will see. I have four more days of school before I'm free for the summer. Could not be more excited to pack up and head out!

Attachments

• 20140630_113054.jpg
    20140630_113054.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
First, welcome to the Portal from Michigan! That is one nice set up ... got the kayak and you're ready to go! [A] Congratulations on just 4 more days of school! Summers are meant for camping and I am sure you will make some wonderful memories with your family. I recommend attending a rally if there is one in your area. This is the greatest group of people, we have meet some amazing members that we now consider our 'camping family'. [:D]

Happy camping!
Diane

dougfam

Feb 15, 2014
Welcome, from Texas. The DW and I use to live in Creve Coeur several years ago. Enjoy your camper.

HappyFamily

May 20, 2014
Welcome to the forum from Michigan!

We also have a 3 year old, and a big brother who is 5 :) They love the camper, even if it is just sitting in the driveway!

Happy Camping to your family [PU]

homan1

Apr 19, 2015
If you are free may 29-31 there is a rally up by champaign. We also have a 3 year old son. If you can make it that weekend there are a bunch of us going. Look for 3rd illinois rally for info.

pandpcamper

Lifetime camper, newer to pup
Jun 25, 2012
Welcome from northern far west Chicago suburbs... we have a Mustang Palomino which looks similar to yours, just a little longer in length.
Hoping to camp in your area some time as our youngest DD lives in Collinsville, IL

VonValterstein

May 12, 2014
Welcome from your neighbor in Oklahoma! You have so many great places to camp in Missouri I don't blame you for not venturing out away from home yet - you have a lot to explore just in your area [:D]

I saw your post in 'what is camping (pictures)' where you showed a pic of the "BEST SPOT EVER".... and I must say that looks like a great spot! Where is that campsite located if you don't mind me asking...?

Milktrk

Apr 17, 2014
Welcome from MO as well! The states parks here are great and lots of places that are accessible within a day's drive! Happy camping!