Hello From The Husker State! Go Big Red!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by soundchaser59, Oct 16, 2014.

1. soundchaser59

soundchaser59 Leonids 1998 - WOW!

Hello! Thanks for being so helpful!

My wife just bought a used '93 Viking Spirit SP235 in very good condition for its age and at the price (I didn't ask!) She used to do kitchens and cabinets and upholstery and remodeling, so she knew that what she was looking at was a bargain. We are just getting to be a little bit too "growed up" to keep doing the tent thing, and so are the dogs! (shorthair pointer buddy dawgs!)

I also play guitar and piano, and I do web and database programming to pay for my hobbies. We are from Lincoln, Ne. and hopefully this thing will hold up well enough to let us go out in 3 seasons, maybe all 4, we shall see!

Anyway, the first road test is tomorrow to a nearby SWA, and we have plenty of all beef franks and steaks to get us through the long weekend and the games on the radio. With all the fall colors peaking now, it should be a very nice trip!
    Gary

2. martykowalski

martykowalski Member

Hello and welcome from a Wisconsin Badger fan! One of my favorite parts of fall camping is football on the radio. Enjoy the new PUP!

3. GMD

GMD Member

Hello and Welcome from Central Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

:) Welcome from southeast Connecticut. Happy and safe camping. Glad you stopped by PopUp Portal. [CP]

5. Dubbya

Dubbya Wherever you go, there you are...

Welcome to the portal, Gary! Pull up a chair by the fire and bang out a couple of tunes for us, will ya! [;)]

6. soundchaser59

soundchaser59 Leonids 1998 - WOW!

Be careful what you wish for! LOL! I told my wife and the nervous campground host that with electrical hookups I would have to start packing my guitar amp! They told me to come on Monday when nobody is here!

7. finsnspurs

finsnspurs Almost a Gpa!

Welcome Gary from another Nebraska camper. We live up in NE Nebraska. And how "bout them Huskers!