Hello from WPA!☺️

Lady Mj

May 27, 2021
Just turned 50 from Western Pennsylvania & I would love to buy a camper of some sort. I am thinking a pop up camper for right now to park near my DD 5th wheel at her campsite. It would just be for me and my doggie. And actually I am thinking of putting my home up for sale, so I may need to hang out in that to live in for a little while. I am not sure if that could work or not but that’s what I am here for; to learn about about campers, the camping life, etc.
As a now single lady, I am really needing to watch my budget and camping is a great way to see the US and enjoy being out in nature, I LOVE THAT!❤️ And very budget friendly.
I am excited to learn everything I can and hopefully with some great people on this site☺️

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Welcome from Pittsburgh, first off you need to determine. What you Can tow? What type of vechile.Do you have? A Popup is nice, but. Not always. The best to say live out of as mentioned, A hard sided. Trailer May fit that. Somewhat better. Depending. On what type of timeframe. Your looking at living out of . What type of camping do like doing, camping with electric and water, or primitive? A few simple questions. May help determine. What type of camping, and camper May be best for you ?

strangiato

Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2020
Aston, PA
Welcome from SEPA! There are lots of great people here to learn from. We just got our first pup last year and have learned a ton!