Hello, New Pupup owner, Wisconsin - 04 Fleetwood Westlake

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wimarine, May 9, 2016.

1. wimarine

wimarine add me to FB

[PU] Hello everyone, I have recently purchased my first PUP, Its a 2004 Fleetwood Westlake, Have spent many years camping in a tent and wanted something to store my accessories in and have a few amenities others do in a camper plus easy setup and not having to take half the day packing up my truck, Found a local seller of a 2004 Westlake PUP only 2 previous owners and was in really good shape from other campers i have looked at plus it had a shower and potty, It does have a few minor hardware things that will need to be replaced, and it did have a water leak from witch iv been reading on the forums coming from the roof rack, and mostly in the rear bunk part of the ceiling the first panel witch isn't too bad but will need to be replaced, i plan to take the roof racks off and seal the seam and screw holes to prevent any more water damage than work on the inside, any advice on how to is greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Natureangel

Natureangel Everythings better outdoors...

Greetings and Salutations from NE Illinois!

3. Dubbya

Dubbya Wherever you go, there you are...

Welcome to the portal, wimarine and congrats on the acquisition of your NTU (New To You) Westlake!

Use the search link in the forum menu with the search term "westlake roof rebuild" to find several helpful threads relating to your roof and ceiling issues.