I've tried to follow the advice of everyone that responded to my original post. I checked the connections that go to the battery (when there was a battery installed) and nothing out of place - wires well insulated, none touching or grounding out. I've checked for loose connections throughout the camper and can't find any. As far as I can tell the propane leak detector, inside roof lights, and the outside light (next to the door) all run on this 12V circuit. And when the trouble, starts all 3 of these gadgets starting blinking/beeping simultaneously. If a single loose wire was the cause of all this, where is it most likely located? Would a loose wire to any one of these devices cause the whole system to freak out?