Help the newbie plan please ☺️

Discussion in 'Campground / Trip Planning & Suggestions ?' started by adairable, May 2, 2019.

1. adairable

adairable New Member

Thanks for all of the good tips. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me.

2. adairable

adairable New Member

We are tent campers/travelers so we are used to that part. We see this as an upgrade lol! And I think I like your take on timing at the two parks. Where would you recommend visiting?

3. adairable

adairable New Member

Right!? That’s our norm so I’m just pumped to have a change lol and a bed!

4. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Well-Known Member

I would research that for yourself. As someone who's interests tend not to be the norm, I have found researching what to see on my own, results in a much better outcome. :)

I may say Old Faithful and you go and see that and think "why did I bother". If YOU research and decide on Old Faithful, you know you'll like it.

adairable likes this.
  5. adairable

adairable New Member

I hear ya

6. HappyTraveler

HappyTraveler Active Member

Back in the day, we used to do an epic trip every summer with the kids. We found that if we timed trips through/around major cities (like Chicago) to not coincide with morning/evening rush hour that saved a lot of hassles.
    I agree with Toedtoes and researching yourself is much better. You know what you'd be the most interested in seeing and doing. Plus, that's part of the fun. ;)
    As a Military family, you know the importance of planning and double checking and over planning, so this should be in your wheelhouse. You've got this! :)

adairable likes this.