Help with electical wiring

[email protected]

Jul 2, 2022
Hello,
I need some advice on the wiring, it is not working and I cannot find a shop that can get me in.They are all booked out into fall. Does anyone know of any person who does this on the side or can help me. I have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks?

I am from Madison WI, camper is parked in Dane WI.

Thank you
Barb

tombiasi

Super Active Member
Sep 1, 2012
Northwestern New Jersey
Hello,
I need some advice on the wiring, it is not working and I cannot find a shop that can get me in.They are all booked out into fall. Does anyone know of any person who does this on the side or can help me. I have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks?

Thank you
Barb
I agree with the others. Say what problems you are having.

Anthony Hitchings

Super Active Member
Silver Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2019
Oakland, California
Hello,

Thank you
Barb
so you are located 20 miles away from the camper !?

NMroamer

Super Active Member
Apr 21, 2016
Albuquerque NM
No offense but this something you need to learn how to do for yourself.
Get a test light and a meter at any auto parts store.
Then come back here for some basic help with your problem.

Tarkus

Aug 15, 2021
Casper, Wyoming
Before you start ripping apart the wiring of the camper, verify that the connector on the tow vehicle is working properly.
When I had this problem, I discovered a very poor ground connection to the vehicle. When I cleaned my ground connection and re-tightened it, all the camper electrical problems went away.