Hi from Phoenix AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EMcCabe, Feb 9, 2017.

1. EMcCabe

EMcCabe New Member

Hi Y'all,

I am so thankful to find a pop up community group! I'm looking forward to pick your brains :)

I just bought a "new to me" 1975 Coleman valley forge. I started to renovate the pup and will need some advice on where to find some parts.....hours of researching with no results. I'll try to post what I need help with in the appropriate thread.

Again, look forward to shooting the bull with you all!

2. Boatnman

Boatnman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the portal from Colorado! There are a lot of good tips here and a lot of good experienced people to help you with your questions...just ask away.

3. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

Welcome from NM.

Good places to begin reading are the "In the Garage" and "At the Campsite" sections. You'll find lots of reports and posts about mods and repairs, not to mention total rebuilds.
    Asking specific questions in the appropriate subject areas is often the way to elicit responses.

If you add the make, model, and year of your pup to your signature line, the rest of us know what you have. You do that through "forum profile", under the "profile" tab, above.

From the manual section: http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=2972

4. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

Welcome to Popupportal! and the Coleman family as well...

Got a SIL living in Surprise.

5. sleach

sleach A short run will get you within walking distance.

Welcome aboard from Boulder, Colorado. I expect to take our [ALPU] down to the Ben Avery Range Complex at the end of this month for the muzzleloading matches.

6. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Active Member

Welcome neighbor.

Glad you joined us on the forum. So much to learn from members on the portal. Can't wait to hear about all your renovations.

Happy Camping... [ALPU] [PUT]

7. roybraddy

roybraddy Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard - We lived in the Tempe area in the late 60s and early 70s... Spent alot of camping time up past Apache Junction on the trail around the canyons and creeks there... This was tent camping and Jeep Trails back then...

Usually a group of us would head out every weekend... So many wonderful places to go and see in the North and NorthEast areas of Phoenix...

Sure wish we still lived in your area - really miss it...

Roy Ken

8. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Welcome from The First State Delaware! Also, used to live in Phoenix area in late 70s. DW and I are Sundevils.