Hi y'all

NLB

Silver Supporting Member
Oct 10, 2021
West Palm Beach, Florida
You need Reflectix for every window, and popup gizmos for the top of bunk ends. When I solo camp, which is summer, I close off one bunk end with a Reflectix panel. That gives the A/C a fighting chance. The empty bunk used to store stuff except food. Happy Trails!

tcrawford07

Jun 26, 2022
Northeast Texas
You need Reflectix for every window, and popup gizmos for the top of bunk ends. When I solo camp, which is summer, I close off one bunk end with a Reflectix panel. That gives the A/C a fighting chance. The empty bunk used to store stuff except food. Happy Trails!
We got reflectix and covered almost windows. That empty bunk will be used as you said, storage. It doesn't have a fridge, but we have a mini fridge we used the one time we went and it was great. We also have a counter top ice maker we took. I funny plan to cook inside, so I already had a 2 burner camp stove. I just put it in the drawer outside where am old Coleman stove was. It doesn't have an indoor toilet either, but I bought a pop-up tent and a portable potty to go in it. Hoping to get to go more now that I got a bigger AC unit. Happy camping everybody!!!

Reactions: NLB