I set up the pup in the driveway a couple weekends ago. Had some maintenance to do on the kill switch and wanted to flush and sanitize the water systems. Ran the water heater, AC and water pump. Gave a good cleaning and repacked it all up. Lubed the lift posts and bed rails. Basically played around all day. Then last weekend I pulled a hub that had been slinging grease since the last service. Couldn’t find anything wrong, so cleaned and repacked the outer bearing and put it back together with a new OEM dust cap from Dexter. Gardens are ready for planting, seeds are on the way. Running out of busy work, might have to start on something serious.