How did you come up with your screen name?

Grenadapult

May 8, 2014
Back in 2004, I was playing a LOT of Star Wars Battlefront (video game). Some of the servers had team damage turned off, meaning you could shoot your friends and not harm them. A buddy of mine thought it was SO funny to throw a grenade behind me, and watch the concussion throw me into a wall, and then fall down, and then get shot up by the enemy. But I noticed the concussion caused me NO damage, so I tried jumping on top of the grenade to propel myslef into locations normally impossible to reach. So, I changed my name to "Grenad-apult" and mastered the skill. Often accused of cheating for it, the gameplay dynamic became noticeably different. The name stuck, and now its been ten years.

TeaLady

May 10, 2014
I serve tea at Telsacon, a steampunk convention in Madison. Since I started doing this I've been invited to act as hostess at other functions to help run/direct their hospitality suites. Nobody remembers my name, it's all "oh, hello Tea Lady!" I can live with that. [:D]

ps: total nerd here.

Longbow

May 11, 2014
Texas
traditional archery is one of my hobbies. the longbow is my tool of choice for hunting and 3D tournament shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gekko

May 12, 2014
I have been on more vehicle club forums then you can shake a stick at so my entire life I have used Gekko. I have no clue why, and still have no clue as to why I decided to spell it that way.. but it is the way it's gonna be.

yukonsjoy

May 9, 2014
Yukon was the first dog my wife and I got. Just came up with "yukonsjoy", use it on all forums I am on

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk

Sussya

Aug 13, 2013
When my baby sister was little, she couldn't say "Larissa" so I ended up being called "Sussy" or "Sussya." All my nieces and nephews now call me that. It just sort of stuck. [:D]

runvickirun

May 17, 2014
It's probably obvious...I'm an athlete and running is my passion. The further the better. I also cycle, swim, mountain bike, SUP. But it's running where I find my heart!

danaesenior

Apr 7, 2014
I thought it was only going to be me and my husband camping along with our Doxie. I may have to change the name to 3Campers&aDoxie, because my 21 year old son comes along with now. I can't get my 25 year old daughter to even consider it.