How did you come up with your screen name?

Camper dad

Jul 8, 2016
Camper dad, because I do it more for my kids than me!
However I enjoy getting away from the hustle and bustle, and the worst stress is "do we have enough Hershey bars for the s'mores?" [CP]

Ksqrd

Mar 31, 2016
given to me by accident. A friend left me a note on a community chalk board, rather cryptically she left it for K (superscript 2) hence K squared or ksqrd.... I loved it an have been using it ever since, and that happened well over 20 years ago, so anybody using the same thing is likely copying me :), cause I'm old...:(

ribs1

May 22, 2016
I have used ribs1 on most internet message boards for many years. I was a baker at Zingermans Bakehouse in Ann Arbor MI in my earlier years. My favorite food then and now is bbq ribs and I often spoke about and longed for them during work and another coworker from Senegal gave me the nickname Ribs. Later when I was the manager I always told the newbies when they asked that I used to be really skinny (I am 5'11" 230lbs)

scozpopup

Jul 18, 2016
[8D]Initial and nickname, new to popup, but not new to camping, used popup in great shape we will be it's 3rd owner, we have been both tent camping since we were kids. Super excited to try this out and get off the ground!! First trip will be in a few weeks...taking the grandkids on a little outing some where close to check it all out!!

upstate family

Jul 20, 2016
Central New York
Usually use Upstate Mama in other place, but it was taken. I figured this is really more about the family so it fit. Upstate because I live far from New York city, about 5 hours away. I am in the country in Central New York, ie Syracuse/Rochester, area.

abuelita2jnj

Jul 28, 2016
My screen name is what I am ... more or less. Started using it because I have twin grandsons... Joseph and Jeremiah. and now a third... Jamison. I am the little grandma. They have all been camping with us... Jamison the youngest at 5 months and the twins started when they were 9 mos. What fun.

kb3ofd

May 21, 2016
My screen name is my call letters for Amateur Radio. Been a Ham for 10yrs now. the last 3 letters stand for Oily Fried Donuts. LOL

popupcommando

Jul 31, 2016
I chose this screen name because i thought it would be long enough that no one else would have it. After seeing this thread and thinking about it i guess maybe because i like to run around naked. lol.

PupPapaJay

Apr 14, 2012
Camping couple friends of ours had youngsters and one thought i was his grandpa and just started calling me papa Jay. Its been 10 years now and he still calls me that.

popupdiva

Oct 12, 2015
I was finally convinced to go camping last year and I REFUSED to sleep on the ground with the bugs and this gal needs certain amenities/// water , electricity, a/c and of course a potty and shower.... so hubby agreed that getting a pop up would be still considered "camping" so my jayco 1406 deluxe fit the standard for our weekend camping trip! Now it is almost done with its makeover ( out of that 1990's blue state). Gotta be a fashionista while camping you know! I have totally gotten hooked! This Year I just bought another one 1981 Sunlite pup to remodel but ohhhh boy do I have my work set for me! I have been called a camping diva! It fits I wear it proudly!

noelmcrae

Aug 9, 2016
We are long time llama packers. Long time = getting older and now moving into the luxury of sleeping off the ground in a Flagstaff camper.