How did you come up with your screen name?

gobles

Aug 28, 2016
closest city to me in MI. retired navy, wife ,two kids 4 grandkids ,have been tenters. just picked up a 2000 dutchman 801 voyager. will be pulling it with a 2003 trailblazer. camper needs some good old TLC and i hope to find lots of new freinds and info here with you all.

Tigerlily.Az

Jul 2, 2016
Indiana
Tigerlily has always been my online name. I got it from the Natalie Merchant album named Tigerlily. It has been one of my favorite albums. It's also my favorite flower. AZ (Arizona), of course is home.

sea-piner

Oct 9, 2015
Tigerlily.Az said:
Tigerlily has always been my online name. I got it from the Natalie Merchant album named Tigerlily. It has been one of my favorite albums. It's also my favorite flower. AZ (Arizona), of course is home.

LOVE NATALIE MERCHANT! Great album--Beloved Wife is the saddest song ever and so sweet.

My username is just my model plus an "r" [:(]

micmech

Sep 3, 2016
First three letters of my name, and my profession. I know that it is goofy, but I have been using it for so may years

Ron294

Aug 6, 2016
I used to work at Johnson & Johnson and 294 was my clock number. I've been using for about 45 years now. Just added my name at the beginning.

mov71

Sep 7, 2016
My screen name is a combination of my school nickname (all of my family) and my age. Probably would have been better to use my birthday (22) -- wouldn't give away my age. We have a 2013 Jayco12 Sport with breaks and tow it with a 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe. We bought it new but have only been able to use four times due to illness (cancer) and back and hip problems. Hopefully we will be able to get some more use out of it in the coming couple of years. We were hoping to get more use out of it when we retired but things haven't worked out that way so far. We live in Boise, ID, my wife will be 65 and as you can see from my user name I'm 71. I won't be changing it each year as I age -- I kept the last one for 5 years, in fact I still have it but it's getting too much juck associated with it so it's hard to keek it cleaned up.

I have a complete woodworking shop, have made cradles for my grandchildren and enjoy scrollsaw work, and making pens and pepper/salt mills. I also enjoy tying flys and obviously fly fishing although I don't get out as much as I would like

chicopeejim

Aug 17, 2016
I'ts the city I live in. have a2017 Quicksilver and a Honda fit

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    587.5 KB · Views: 11

tgerts17

Aug 17, 2016
mov71 said:
My screen name is a combination of my school nickname (all of my family) and my age. Probably would have been better to use my birthday (22) -- wouldn't give away my age. We have a 2013 Jayco12 Sport with breaks and tow it with a 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe. We bought it new but have only been able to use four times due to illness (cancer) and back and hip problems. Hopefully we will be able to get some more use out of it in the coming couple of years. We were hoping to get more use out of it when we retired but things haven't worked out that way so far. We live in Boise, ID, my wife will be 65 and as you can see from my user name I'm 71. I won't be changing it each year as I age -- I kept the last one for 5 years, in fact I still have it but it's getting too much juck associated with it so it's hard to keek it cleaned up.

I have a complete woodworking shop, have made cradles for my grandchildren and enjoy scrollsaw work, and making pens and pepper/salt mills. I also enjoy tying flys and obviously fly fishing although I don't get out as much as I would like

God bless! I hope all goes well with your health and you can get out and camp.

My name is my grade school nickname and lacrosse number from college. We have a 1994 Starcraft Starlite that we've had since 2004. We lent it to my cousin for a few years and just got it back. It got trashed pretty good so we are rehabbing it. Hope to get it on the road soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eskimorob

PUP life
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 5, 2016
My handle might be insulting to some, but it is more easily understood than athabascanrob, tolerance for cold weather runs in my blood. It drives my wife crazy, she's from Fla. My dad was born north of the arctic circle before we had 49 states in this country. I have never been there but have been trying to figure out a way to get there.

knucklebuster283

Sep 17, 2016
Have been turning wrenches most of my life. Gramps was a machanic, he got me started. To the two of us ,in our opinion the GM 283 V-8 was the greatest engine ever built. [MOD]

Chef Ron

Aug 14, 2016
Because I am not a chef of course.

DW sugggested it was good, basically it is a nickname my Sister in Law gave me to use with her family after i provided some of my 'recipes' of salads I made while camping.

We are definitely not Hot Dog/Hamburger camp meal folks ... although at times I will make a nice big juicy burger :)

digger2

Feb 24, 2012
Some years ago (2004),I bought a mid size Kubota backhoe.I did odd jobs for friends and neighbors to help pay for it.But its paid for now so I quit doing that.

Hence......Digger2.....I think there was another "digger" on here at the time so I made mine Digger2.

HSMomma

Sep 5, 2016
I homeschool my kids.

I once had a normal life when I was teaching at the local college. Now...I'm not so sure. But I wouldn't trade homeschooling my kids and the relationships we're building for ANYTHING.

However, camping brings back sanity :)