how to add pix on signature line

Discussion in 'Hey PUP Staff, Let me tell you what I think!' started by Penny Logan, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Penny Logan

Penny Logan The traveling teepee in her Dreamcatcher

I just joined flicker and would like everyone to see pictures of my Apache HYBRID. I have never been able to find any info on it and people ask me about my Dreamcatcher, so i would like them to see my pictures. Can I just make it to where the little camera shows in my signature and then they will see my pictures on Flickerr? I am not a very computer saavy person [;)]

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Edit your profile. Under Forum Profile you will see a field called Website URL. Put the URL for you photo album in that field and save you profile. Also remember to make your photo album public over on Flicker.

3. BigBaron

BigBaron Dreaming of Tommy's chili cheeseburgers...

Thanks. Why doesn't my Coachmen avatar show up on tapatalk? Any ideas?

(sent from my phone)

4. Penny Logan

Penny Logan The traveling teepee in her Dreamcatcher

Ok I am really computer stupid, my flicker account is public and smiley4me1, I don't even know what a URL is, much less where to find it. Can someone help me pleae [?:~{]

5. Camp-N-Nuts

Camp-N-Nuts KrustyKamper

Go to your Flickr account and the album you want us to see. The url is the address that's at the top "http://www.flickr,etc." copy that and paste it in your profile "Website Url". [;)]