How to get customer service's attention.

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by Dan Wilson, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Dan Wilson

Dan Wilson Active Member

I recently took my trailer to the dealership for repairs to my freshwater system, things that they guaranteed were working when I purchased it last fall. I left the trailer with them for a relatively minor repair but it sat on their lot for almost three weeks and telling me they wouldn't be able to get to it for another two weeks. I quickly wrote a google review and posted it to their website. Within 24 hours I got a call from the service manager that my trailer would be ready the next day at no charge.

PopUpSteve likes this.
  2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Good For You !!!! Sounds like you have found a way to get their attention that worked. It seems to me that a lot of dealers are really happy to sell you a unit and promise all kinds of things but slow to do any repairs that are need under warranty .

3. Spridle

Spridle Active Member

I read things like this and it makes me tempted to start an RV service center. There just seem to be so many hacks out there.

Vegas_PUPpers likes this.