How to Use the Portal's Tools

Sabman

May 9, 2019
suburb of Boston, MA
Hello all. I joined awhile back and am trying to become a more active participant. I have a few questions on navigating and using the information available here without duplicating effort. For instance, if I want to search for a particular topic I have gone to the "search tab" clicked search all and typed in the subject. In this case "how to clean camper top"...I got some results, but not as many as I would have expected. Is this the correct way to search the forum? Second, I saw that I have been awarded trophies. What are they? Lastly, I read a thread on how to post photos. I just want to make sure I read it correctly. In order to post photos, I need to have some sort of file sharing service? I am not particularly computer savvy, but I cannot just attach a photo file to a particular thread, I have to do it through some other service? Just a few questions for now. I'm sure I will have others. Thanks in advance. Heading off to the Cape tomorrow. I cannot wait. Sabman

Sneezer

Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
DFW, TX
When you post, click on the "upload a file button" and you can attach a photo to the post itself.

Have a great trip!

Latest posts