Howdy! Newbie from TX

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OG Donkey, Jan 8, 2014.

1. WendyLouWho

WendyLouWho Wendy & Marlin

Okay, Skeeter, again I have to chastise you! First gig 'em? Now you are making fun of the borrowed Dutchman (which I agree was a pos), um, bunk issue? Really? What happens at a rally stays at a rally [;)]

2. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Welcome from Corpus! SHFD739 is right. I just bought a NTU Sun Valley, and pull it with a 97 4Runner. It's fine. We almost bought an 2007 HW Arcadia at Crestview RV in Selma, TX near San Antonio that's really sweet. I really wanted it but got overruled by family for something "simpler" lol. It's probably still there for sale. It's off season so the prices are still low.

3. Chaviva

Chaviva love the smell of the outdoors and camping

Hi I also live near Richmond Tx and we own a Coleman Utah with a shower and cassette toilet. It has a slide out. We pulled it with a Ford Ranger XLT that has a 4.0 liter engine, V6. The Utahs GVW is about 3500 lbs. look at your towing on your Toyota and see if this is the kind of weight your truck can pull. Welcome to the forum.