Ok so this weekend the DH and I agreed we would pull the camper out to clean it up, check to see if we were low on any supplies and get it ready for camping. Once we got it up we got the MOD bug, or atleast I did. I have teased the DH multiple times about putting down some of those stick on tiles. He would always look at me with that look. Well this weekend, I must have bugged him enough or gave a good pouty face, but he gave in. We went shopping for tiles, I cleaned the floors, started laying down the tiles and then...needed help. He and I had to work together to get these tiles cut and wedged in areas, esp since our cabinets are riveted, there for we cant just move them and nothing was square. A few hours later and we were done, and if I must say so myself....they look good! I am happy with the way they turned out. Really helped spruce up the 1995 Hatteras we own. Of course this weekend wasnt used only for that. We managed to build a new shelf, and the DH put in an outlet behind the galley, so that we can plug up the microwave with out an extension cord draped across the floor as a tripping hazard. Old floor New Floor New Shelf Wanted to say thank you to my DH for all of his hard work.