I guess kinda the grey side....

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by tex02, Sep 1, 2014.

1. tex02

tex02 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 2005 TrailManor 3023

So I think we are kinda going to the greyish side...but kinda sticking with the pop up side. I am selling my 1994 Jayco 1206, I have loved this camper from the day I bought it @ 2 years ago, I did a lot of upgrading and fixing it up over the past few years, but I have been lured by a TrailManor 3023, I guess it's the best of both worlds. I am going to miss my Jayco very much, in fact I just did two weekends in a row in her. I should be picking up the TrailManor on Saturday so hopefully I can sell my Jayco before then. I will still be perusing this forum as all of have been a great help to me and this is such a nice friendly forum, I am sticking around. Thanks!!!!!

2. MarkoPolo

MarkoPolo Lance 1995

Trailmanors are a little bit of both, but they still are pop-ups. We love ours. To us, one of the biggest advantages is you can comfortably camp in below freezing and not have your water system freeze. This extends the camping season two months for us here in Colorado. The one thing I do miss is the sound of rain on canvas. Trailmanors are rather noisy in the rain [:D].

3. Michoshisho

Michoshisho Member

Welcome to the club! I bought mine just over a year ago, and wondered if I was making a mistake. I can tell you I haven't looked back since. I absolutely love love LOVE my Trailmanor!

4. vinmaker

vinmaker Member

Pop up roofs are just as loud in the rain. :(

5. tex02

Thanks all!! Been in many rain storms, the pup was not that noisy, just the actual roof part but not so much the canvas.
    As much as I loved sleeping under the canvas, I can't wait to have a larger camper, with actual walls for the bathroom, my DD will finally use it then instead of going into my bil's motorhome.

6. tex02

Super excited, finally get to pick up my ntu TrailManor from the dealer tomorrow [:D], I already got a few mods I want to do this weekend, and in two weeks we get to go on its maiden voyage to a campground in the area. Gonna do camp driveway the next few days also. We also got someone checking out our Jayco pop up that's for sale, they loved the pics of it, I'm gonna miss her when she goes [:(]

Tex

7. Michoshisho

Michoshisho Member

So it's been about a month now. How do you like your Trailmanor tex02?

8. tex02

Thanks for asking!! So far we are loving it Michoshisho, we had our first trip with it and it went great!! :) We are winterizing it now and it's apparent the PO never did, resulting in a leaking water heater, guess a new one is on my agenda for spring maintenance [:(] Can't wait till next years trips!! [:D]

Tex

9. JungleJim

JungleJim New Member

We want pictures [:D]

10. tex02

Your wish is granted..lol [:D] I got a couple of pics from Camp Waubeeka in Copake NY, it was our maiden voyage with the TrailManor. The campsite was really nice, we would definitely visit them again.

Tex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]