Sunday I'm winterizing the PUP. I flip the radio on, and listen to the game while I'm doing it. I just finished the water system, and the staticyness of the radio is getting to me. I flip open the electrical compartment (where the radio/converter/electric cord storage is) and start wiggling the radio antenna, to see if it's seated all the way. A little "zzzt" noise, and the radio cuts out. I look at the (powered) antenna cable, where splice for the power is, has exposed wire. At the factory, they stripped too much wire, and rather than trim it, they just left the exposed portion exposed. It hit the radio, and shorted. I check the fuses on converter. All are fine. I check the fuse on the radio. That one is fine. Great..... I have a hidden fuse. I hate the factory right now. I pull the plywood box that the converter is "protected" by out of the compartment. And there is the 3amp inline fuse that they put in. Why? Why inside a compartment I need a drill to access! Especially where there is a fuse on the converter not inches away, and another one on the radio about a foot in the other direction! Anyhow, while getting ready to button it back up, I find this: That is the main line from the battery, before it goes into the converter! Little ******* had chewed that up (but not all the way thru), one of the speaker wires (which is why I only had one speaker working I guess), and part of the Wirenut for the AC Power neutral. I was actually finished winterizing at this point, only having taken about an hour. This extended my time commitment about 3 hours while I drove to the store to get supplies, and fix this problem. It had to have happened with the previous owner (I've found other indications of mice damage in the PUP while using it this season). When the spring comes, I'll open it up again, and figure out if I can remove that 3amp fuse safely, or at least re-locate it to an accessible portion of the camper.