I scored me a pair of Trojan t105

Hey im Jay

Feb 5, 2018
Now I know the amp is 225 now when I hook these up and put them in the trailer I'm only able to pull half of that correct or does it double 225 plus 225 I don't know please forgive my ignorance just really stoked got these at 75 bucks each brand new all we are running in our popup trailer are LED lights and maybe the water pump here and there the lights equal out to maybe 20 watts max if all of them are on we want to try dry docking boondocking at a week and I want to make sure the batteries will be sufficient I'm sure they will be also pick up a Schumacher battery charger here's a photo of it what is everyone's input on this charger. Thank you for your input and advice cheers one happy man can't wait to go camping. Also when I need to charge them if we are out do I charge them together hooked up or individually thank you again

Attachments

• 20180322_154634.jpg
    20180322_154634.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Hey im Jay

Feb 5, 2018
When the 6volt are fully charged what should they be reading at 6.? And when connected to be 12 volt what should they be at? Thank you

tombiasi

Super Active Member
Sep 1, 2012
Northwestern New Jersey
Two 6 volt batteries in series make a 12 volt battery. The amp rating does not increase. A fully charged pair is usually about 12.7 volts, after the top charge caused by charging dissipates.
The 6 volt batteries should be 1/2 of that reading each. (6.35 volts)

crackerJack

Super Active Member
Jan 6, 2014
Scottsville, KY
That’s a great find at 75$. 6v GC batteries are true deep cycle batteries. They are built only for cycling up and down, no cold cranking amps.
With the little usage you described, they should last you a week no problem. Course you can calculate it to be sure.