I SEE GRASS!!!! Is it spring Fever? Who has some?

Gumbias

May 25, 2008
Hey I just wanted share my excitement the the snow here is almost gone, and I can see the grass (a little brown but sill not snow). We are one day closer to the first trip of the year. I bet a few of you are and pumped about this camping season at I. Darn spring fever! I got it bad! [SUN] [8D] [SUN]

Mountainbikecop

Death Smiles At Everyone -- Marines Smile Back"
Oct 20, 2009
Broadway VA
Snow is gone, temps in the 60's, got some yard work done. Want to pop it up but calling for rain the next several days. So will wait. But I stood out and told the House of Grouch it won't be long. Counting the days.

Mr. Bill

PUP-2002 Flagstaff 725D TV- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Apr 27, 2009
Geneva, OH
Still have snow on the ground - not much but some. As soon as it clears a bit more, getting the PUP out of storage and setting up/cleaning in prep for first trip. If all goes well, I may take a quick trip on kids spring break. (april 2-11)

Hardee5

Jul 14, 2009
Plumas County, CA
Temps were in the mid 50's last weekend and we went for a family bike ride. Grass was showing, birds were singing. Woke up Monday and Tuesday mornings to fresh snow coming down. [V]

Yooperwannabe

Super Active Member
Mar 31, 2006
Clinton, Illinois
Unfortunatley when the snow melts around my yard, the mud takes over several areas where little boys seem to like playing. ;]

While most of the grass is still brownish, there are patches of green showing through. Yea!!! Found plenty of worms swirming around but no Robins yet to pluck them out of the ground. The rest of birds are sure singing it up.

Popped the N2U pup up and enjoyed exploring it a little more. The youngest grandchild remarked that it was a wonderful day to go camping. I am with him but... gotta wait a while longer.

Come on spring... we are all waiting.

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
I have seen grass almost all winter, ok it was brown, but it was visable except for a few days when when got snow.. I do need to thank everyone who lives in places like Pittsburg, Philly, Washington and others up and down the East Coast of the States. You people collectively knew how we Canadians needed a break from snow this winter and stepped up and claimed tons of it from Mother Nature. We got so little snow here this winter that I only had to clear the pup off 2-3 times (it is stored about 30 mins North of me in the hills, were they had a little bit more snow due to elevation). Although I do think you got a little greedy during February with all your snow grabbing, they could have used a bit more out in Vancouver for the Olympics, I know it was all part of the USA's plot to get the most medals... steal snow from Canada and hope the Canadian's can't win without it.. I know.... It all is clear now... [:D]

So THANKS!!! hope you liked as much as we liked you getting it instead of us. [:D] [:D] [:D]

Dusty82

Super Active Member
Jun 23, 2008
Northern Nevada
We were teased with good weather Saturday, then it started raining. It cleared up Sunday but was too cold to do anything outside (high 30s, low 40s,) then another storm blew in last night and dropped about 1/4 inch of snow on us. It was melted and gone before noon, but still... It's now clear and sunny at 1:30 pm, but only 40 F outside. The sad part is that in about 4 months it'll be 98F and I'll be begging for some 40 degree weather. Oh well...

I think I came down with spring fever sometime around Christmas...

stenke1

Aug 12, 2009
We've seen the grass pretty much all winter long except for a few days. Don't get me wrong, its been cold but here in Tennessee it doesn't get to bad! This winter it was the worst. I've been ready for summer ever since it started getting cold!

Big Dawg

Jul 25, 2007
It was 62 today here in columbus ohio, I have been out in the camper a couple of times, hanging out and doing some projects. I cant wait to get out, we have booked our first trip on the weekend of April 24th.

wyndsongsue

Sep 24, 2009
Maine
Believe it or not - I have very very little snow here in southern Maine. First time in 35 years that the entire ground has not been covered with snow.

The weather has been in the 50's which is warm for this time of year. Tomorrow I am going to do some raking that couldn't get done in the cold, wet fall.

Said hello to my pup the other day. She's all tucked in - in the garage. Spring is coming !!!!! [SUN]

mainahman

All the worlds indeed a stage
Oct 2, 2009
No snow here at all in central maine! had the pup popped up last weekend, hoping to get some more time to clean her out and pack her for the season.

jasf

Oct 3, 2009
Hoping the snow melts,but the ground stays frozen so I can get the pup towed around to the garage this weekend. Pack the wheel bearings add in the off season purchases & we are ready to go.

screwballl

Stimulus Package
Aug 7, 2009
FL
It is starting to finally bloom here in northwest FL... normally this starts in mid Jan to early Feb... here it is mid March and just now starting so it had been a longer than usual winter.

downsize-6.jpg