Indian Lake SP Questions

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by Otter, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Otter

Otter New Member

Just wondering if anyone has campsite number reccomendations for Indian Lake SP. Also are the sites large enough for a pup and a tent. Any help would be appreciated.

2. mamabean5

mamabean5 Well-Known Member

Check out the Ohio Rally thread from the past two years--that's where they have gone. The sites were on the water and absolutely HUGE. You wouldn't have any problems, at least in the area where the rally was held.

Here's the link to the conversation from the first year. We were in the premium D loop, site 39 I think. I will find a pic of our site in a few minutes and post it for you.

http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?topic=47087.150

3. mamabean5

Here you go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The table in the top picture is set up a good 5 feet away from the bed near the lake. THAT'S how large our site was! Very nice [:)C]

4. Otter

Otter New Member

Thanks for the help. I just got finished going through all the pictures from last year looks like you guys had a blast.

5. JungleJim

JungleJim New Member

Which one? Indian Lake SP in the U.P. is beautiful.

6. mamabean5

We attended the first one in 2011, couldn't make last year's. Good group of people. That was our first rally and it hooked us. Decided to do one in our own state--that's how the first Michigan Rally got off the ground last summer. Ohio is having several rallies this year, a spring and fall one so far. Our 2nd Michigan rally is in June. You're welcome to come and join us! Click on the link in my signature for more information.
    If you go to Indian Lake SP this summer, be sure to go to the Airstream factory. It was totally worth it!

7. Otter

Otter New Member

I was asking about the one in Ohio

8. Mickeyrv

Mickeyrv Week day camping is great