inferred heater for popup

Discussion in 'Cold Weather Camping' started by jerbear, Jun 22, 2018.

1. jerbear

jerbear Active Member

we bought an Eden pure Inferred heater on sale for the house and It heats 1,000 Square feet of space . I decided to load it up next camping trip because my wife said our pups furnace was too loud and she could not go to sleep . These are wonderful heaters because they put out very good heat ,are very quiet, and very safe because they do not get hot .You can touch it and it never gets hot . So I used this heater in our pup and I had it set to a lower number and it kept us toasty warm and it was barely audible and the other good thing is that your not using propane .If you were boon docking you'd have to run a generator I wouldn't advise that but at a camp sight with electric they are the nuts . Yes they are expensive even on sale but if you have one or can get one they are the best . The night I used this heater it got down to 50 F.

Dan from Troup likes this.
  2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

I use a ceramic heater, very little noise, Before we went dark We tried 2 but it actually got to hot so we went to only one and it works great, keeps us toasty. We are in N Fl so it probably gets much colder in Indiana tho. we have a damp (I call it swamp cold but chills you to the bone) But use whatever works for ya'll, no use freezing to death when you have an option that works for you..

3. Dan from Troup

Dan from Troup Well-Known Member

We use those heaters in our house in the winter and never use the central electric heat anymore.