Interior lights on Roo 233S

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by cfmx, Apr 7, 2014.

1. cfmx

cfmx New Member

Am I missing something or is there no interior light switch for this camper? Our popup you could walk into the camper and it had 2 switches on the cabinet wall (1 for lights over sink and 1 for lights near the bunk ends). You could also reach up at the light and turn them off.
    The Roo seems to not have a light switch and I being vertically challenged have to stand on my toes to reach the switch. There is a switch for the light above the sink and in the bathroom but I can't find the other ones. [?:~{]

2. RockyRoo

RockyRoo Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD

In my 2013 the only two switches are just those, for the galley light and the bathroom, otherwise they are all mounted directly on the lights themselves.

3. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

My 2012 23SS is the same way. the switch by the door only turns on the dinette light under the cabinet. the rest are all ceiling mounted and individually switched. This is something I plan on changing in the near future.

By the way, nice avatar you guys have. [LOL]

4. RockyRoo

I borrowed it, hope ya dont mind. [;)]

5. shelmily

Actually, I borrowed it from Steve. I sent him a picture of mine, which is a little different. He said he had this one, which is a newer logo. I don't care at all, I just like the Roo emblems. [LOL] [LOL]

6. cfmx

cfmx New Member

I saw your Roo and asked for it as well. Easy to see how has a Roo. [:D]

7. RockyRoo

I definitely think the newer graphics are a bit sharper than mine. Almost had them convinced to change them all last time I was at the factory. I really like this new one

8. shelmily

Yeah, I agree, this is a nicer graphic than mine. I would have to replace four though. I have the two big ones on the ends, and two smaller ones on each side. I'll live with it I guess. [LOL]

9. RockyRoo

Yep, yours are probably the same as mine. They replaced both my front and rear beds so had to put new graphics on them anyway. The warranty guy told the guy replacing the beds to replace all the graphics since he was already replacing 2, but in the end I still have the original style.