Invitation To All Guests Of PopUpPortal

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by themanfromvan, Jul 22, 2005.

1. yogi

yogi New Member

This is a fantastic site! Not only do you get a ton of wonderful tips and help. It is a great place to spend some time when your living in a hospital for 2 weeks with your daughter. If you can't get out camping, it's fun to read about others camping trips. [CP]

2. GA Judy

GA Judy Active Member

We are happy we stumbled on this group last week or so ago and encourage membership. Already with tips and tricks from members, we have endowed Lowe's with a small fortune making improvements (especially the ventilated shelving above the counter space) and ensuring our roof won't collapse with support angles! Thanks to all who are members and post their experiences and annecdotes. We'll be doing the same as we keep logging on. We hope to meet some of you along the way. Maybe there could be a decal or sign available for the PUPortal members so we could recognize each other!

Judy & Al - Dallas, GA
    with Tasha & Ivan, Norwegian Elkhounds

3. Bjess

Bjess Quiet Time

I love the idea of the PopupPortal sticker or decal! How do we get this going??

4. dschlosser

dschlosser Active Member

5. mostlyok

mostlyok We're Mostly OK!

We started here with our first pop-up, right after our adventures as tent campers. Welcome all you guests. You have no 'member' requirements, other that an interest in being outdoors. Tenters, popups, and those who have gone to the dark side (RV's) are still needed to help us figure out what we are doing wrong, what we can help you with, and just being nice to each other. Join up, and enjoy what we members already have.... sharing.

6. daughlobos

daughlobos New Member

Hi,

I'm a newbie and I intend to check your site out alot. I just recently
    purchased a popup, so I'll definitely be checking it out. By the way I am looking
    for an owners manual for 1977 Starcraft Popup,

Thanks and God Bless
    daughlobos [SUN]

7. dschlosser

dschlosser Active Member

8. pakrat

pakrat New Member

I stumbled across this site a couple months ago after buying my first pup. Met a couple of very nice people here in Az. Lots of helpful advice on here. Hope to see some of you at the CG. Happy New Year and Happy Camping!

9. jash1178

jash1178 You can't fix stupid!

Just my [2C]. I just looked and there are 52 guests on the site. Just join the site already, you know you want to. Its free and you don't have to be an owner, just have a love for camping. [CP]

10. Hawkester

Hawkester Hawkesnest

"Like"

11. tlgenterprises

tlgenterprises New Member

That's right GUESTS. Just join in and feel the cameraderie.

12. silvermickey2002

silvermickey2002 Morris County, NJ

We bought our first pup in 2008 and I joined in September of that same year. All I can say is that this is a great site and lots of great info from a whole lotta great folks on here!!!

13. tlgenterprises

tlgenterprises New Member

Hey GUESTS, it is more fun to be in the mix than being on the sidelines. It is more fun if you participate.

14. Cro

Cro New Member

I only looked around on this website once before I became a member. I didn't have a pup when I did and this place showed me what to look for when I bought one!

15. real lite virgin

real lite virgin Rob,Suzanne & Jessie - Black Lab

We joined last year and we are glad we did,people on this site are very friendly and extremely knowledgable.Dont sit on the sidelines join our little club (it's getting bigger every day) :)
    Rob & Suzanne

16. bucky4x4cj

bucky4x4cj New Member

Hello everyone I just joined because I love to go camping and I started over 40 years ago. I have a 66 Nimrod tent trailer, a 73 Invader camper, and a 76 Dodge Midas class c motorhome so as you can see I have all bases covered. I also go fourwheeling with my Jeeps and I'm a member of Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance, and I have alot of trips planed for this summer so maybe meet some of you in our travels.
    Fellow camper Al B.

17. Carpinteria PuP

Carpinteria PuP New Member

I am hooked! I visit and read every day. I now have the manual I was missing, a check list I thought I didn't need until reading one. A very happy camper indeed. Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

Regards, John in socal.

18. Ken1967

Ken1967 Can't wait to Camp!

I probably do not visit this site as much as I should, but I do enjoy it when I do!

19. bruceac1

bruceac1 Member

I bought my first PUP today. It is a 1987 Palomino TXL. I found a manual for an '88 on this site before I could find one on the manf site. It needs some minor repairs, otherwise it is almost new. It has been stored inside a barn after making one trip to Big Bend NP. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions here. I have been tent camping since '66.

20. themanfromvan

themanfromvan Van, PA - Near The PA Wilds

Welcome to the site, bruceac1