Jayco door "screen"

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by mjburt, Jun 26, 2017.

  1. mjburt

    mjburt New Member

    Likes Received:
    Jun 5, 2008
    I have a Jayco 2014 pop-up; I think the model is the 1206, Jay series. We used it the other weekend and found a couple of minor problems. There is this sliding plastic panel on the inside door that has warped and come off the track. Slides up and down so goes over the screen in the door as I remember. I don't know what it is called and don't have a picture as I'd have to raise the camper to take one.

    I have seen recommendations for web sites for camper parts and have never found anything resembling it. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? The manual does not have a diagram with the names of different parts - that would be helpful.
  2. neighbormike

    neighbormike Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    Oct 6, 2012
    I would start by checking either at a local dealer, or at hannarv.com

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.