Jayco dove pdx

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by marcprice, Aug 13, 2019.

1. marcprice

marcprice New Member

I have a jayco dove 88 that needs a major lift overhaul. Where's the best place to get parts and information

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

I just want to wish you luck on your repairs. I had an old 1990 Jayco that I sadly had to let go because the cable broke and I didn’t have the time or place to tear everything out to access. There was a lift diagram floating around for Jayco on this site, but I’m not sure what years Jayco used it was for. I know that my 1990 Jayco had the L&W lift system. However I’m not sure if they used that type of lift back in 88. As far as parts you can try a Jayco dealer, a place called canvas replacements has a few parts as well. Finding original parts may be extremely difficult, but perhaps you could jerry rig newer parts for your need.

Check out https://www.cunninghamcampers.com/lift-systems--diagrams perhaps that could be a starting place for you.

3. marcprice

marcprice New Member

Thank you