I found some floor rot in a shake down trip the other day. I have a feeling it’s been there a long time but I never noticed it. This trailer is new to me as of last October and my guess is I bought it like this. The rot was in the front left corner right were the front left lift pulley attaches. The rot was so bad that the pulley pulled right through the floor. Rather then start ripping apart the camper I used a metal plate to shore it all up. Is it perfect, nope. Does it work, yep! It should get us through the season and most likely next next few years. Forgot to get before pics but here is an after. All that’s left is to hit it with some black spray paint.