So today took a different turn...decided to take off the popup canvas for cleaning...and wasn't that a process... Found out I had a couple visitors in my camper, neither of which were welcome... Wasps... and ants... As you can see though, the roof will most definitely be next year's project! Though not nearly as bad as some other's I've seen, but still needs entire new roof. Someone's terrible cobble job... from the outside... Took the whole canvas off... But while doing this, found out JayCo has a real inventive way off "securing" the canvas so it doesn't slide out... A view of the camper from the outside... All the storage space I have now ^_^ While taking the bungees off one bunk end, it broke. I wonder why... But I have one major dilemma. This... I have about a 3/4" gap between the top of my door and the bottom of the roof, weird because when I rebuilt the door, it was made to the same dimensions...grrr. So I cut and put a piece of wood in there for now (no pics)... I'll have another post later today, time for work, like...NOW!