Jumping right in!

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by fredbschneider, Mar 30, 2014.

1. fredbschneider

fredbschneider "One Nation Under Goat"

Monday morning I'll be taking a seven hour drive to northern KY to buy my first very own pop up! I've camped in one all my life with the family and now it's time to get my own. I've come across a vintage 1960s Cox Campsquire in very good garage kept condition, and I've fallen in love with it. It's super light weight and easy to set up, plus it's pretty unique looking.

I'm hoping to do a night or two of boondocking in either WV near Beckley or VA near Blackburg since I have friends in those places. It's been a while since I've been in a pup, so I hope I don't forget anything! As for towing, I'll be fine as long as I don't have to back up very far! [LOL]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This will also be the goat's first time camping ever, and the dogs' first time camping with a goat! I'm sure I'll get plenty of diaper changing practice. [:(O]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. superbee73

superbee73 New Member

That looks like an awesome camper. Make sure to send some pictures when you pick it up.

3. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner New Member

That is cool!
    I really like the older campers.