just bought new used pup

Discussion in 'Checkout My Rig !' started by chrisc, Jun 13, 2011.

1. chrisc

chrisc New Member

after little thought got at 1994 rockwood 1904 brand new canvas,outdoor 3 burner stove, heater, 3 way fridge no ac but hook up are there for future newer tires ,bearing buddies all winterized still needs some plywood work front and rear no leaky roof it is dry as the desert .i am so happy 1 good weekend i should be able to have done 758.17 320 for camper ,340 in dealer convaynce fees reg and title we are so happy very nice shape i be ready to go camping soon .[​IMG] duck tape covering holes when they put up the plywood fell apart then back side needs some new plywood and 3 spots on floor i will replace . butt think was good deal and im happy with this purchase to have some good camping experiences..

2. fmbhappycamper

fmbhappycamper PuP Power

hoo ray [8D]

3. chrisc

chrisc New Member

i can actually go to campground and not be embarrassed lol

4. johnlely14hw

johnlely14hw New Member

Happy camping!

5. RonB

RonB New Member

Congratulations. From your picture that is a pretty clean looking rig.

RonB

6. chrisc

chrisc New Member

it is i get some pics when i get it set up

7. NM Novice

NM Novice New Member

If my Rockwood is any indicator, you should have years of fun. Mine is a 1982 year model. Had to replace chain link in the lift, peel off old decals, add a propane tank and battery. Still not up to $1,000 yet! The pup is in great shape. No fridge, but it has an ice box which I like becasue there is nothing to go wrong. 3 burner cook top and sink. Water reservoir. And best of all, the AC blows really cold air!

Hope you have years of great fun and adventure!

8. chrisc

chrisc New Member

i think it will be great gona install outdoor shower instant hot water heater in the future i just want to fix what i need to it be great i get some inside pics when i get time to get it up im like a kid lol but it has enough room to put what it dont have and doesnt leak new canvas my biggest concern...

9. FC

FC Central Florida

Sweet... [:D]

10. sse70

sse70 New Member

hey chrisc were in ct are u ---Im in milford ---when is your first voyage-- mines is next week strawberry park---cant wait ---------------SCOTT

11. chrisc

chrisc New Member

im in manchester i been few times got to do abit of work on new camper need full weekend soon as done i like George Washington state park it off rt 44 in r.i over the border cheap clean lake then july 7-11 im going to berlingame state park ri was looking at few parks your way any good 1s you know of

12. sse70

sse70 New Member

chrisc --check out Brialee in ashford ct its my favorite --will be there july 1st thru august 31 st---so much to do and see---plenty to keep u busy ---and child-teen freindly--------If you need info let me know---Iknow you would get hooked-------------SCOTT

13. chrisc

chrisc New Member

that right down road from me i let ya know we can meet up

14. CampCrazyMom

CampCrazyMom Member

You will have so much fun fixing it up & then so much MORE enjoyment out of camping! Our n2u camper needs some tlc, but I'm not sure how to tackle it myself. Have been doing little things :) Thanks for sharing!

15. angie_brown

angie_brown New Member

We bought a new to us pup in March; we went from a 1993 that leaked like it was raining in the Amazon to our 2005 that is perfect for us, IT DOESN'T LEAK!! It's got a slide on one side and a little pop on the other side, we love it!! Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. tracker366

tracker366 New Member

Nice camper have fun with it [:D] [CP]

17. chrisc

chrisc New Member

18. Norfolk

Norfolk Just let me fix this one last thing.....

Looks like you got quite a deal for $750. Congrats! Take lots of pics as you do the work.

19. chrisc

chrisc New Member

thank you i think i did well .will take pictures it needs to stop raining here in Connecicut .im just gona do what i got to for now and winter i will redo everything

20. chrisc

chrisc New Member

i got 1 sideboard off i take pics of next 1 it was bit pane as it was paper not wood. i found case of leak they used butel to seal instead off chalking . im gona redo all the side boards as i don't like them with rot ,there pretty easy to get off so just gona make temp lets so i can make them all it will be faster .the top part ov roof is solid so no need for them it just side walls .the inside wall board little messed up cause of the lift rods pushing and riping through the sides .so i get some pics up later