Just in time for snow

Benk

Nov 2, 2019
Minnesota
Greetings from Minnesota.
We just got a great end of season deal on a 2000 Starcraft Starflyer.
Doesn't need any work - but if we like it, there's lots of info here to help with a renovation - already found a copy of the owners manual :smiley:

nineoaks2004

Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday
Oct 15, 2006
Dukes, Fl
Welcome from Dukes Fl. now that you have the unit, this is the time to ("make it your own")everyone or most people do. We are mostly tinkerers and want /need things our way:) Good Luck and Happy Camping

Dan from Troup

Super Active Member
Apr 25, 2018
Troup, Texas
That’s like buying a swimming pool in the winter. Perhaps on milder days this winter you can pop it up and work on stuff you want to repair, change and upgrade. We live in the country so we can pop ours up and sleep in at home too. We’ve gone out to sit in ours when it is popped up and have a glass of wine together and watch the sunset. Be careful popping it up in real cold temps as vinyl becomes more brittle in the cold. It’s a fun fun adventure getting one of these campers and getting out in the great outdoors. I was and still am a tent camper as I paddle a canoe on a mountain lake in Oklahoma and do wilderness camping and dutch oven cooking. This coming weekend I’m headed back for another 4 day canoe trip.

You’ll really enjoy your new camper and personally would not have one without a toilet or a shower. We’ve yet to use our shower however after our last camping trip we were unhappy with the campground showers and am now motivated to make a few upgrades to ours before we use it.