King Philips campground, Lake George

Discussion in 'New York' started by Bonecrusher, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Active Member

Spent 4 nights here in July. Was a great experience. The sites were a little close together but it was a very nice size, Id imagine with a larger travel trailer it might be tight - but with the popup we had a TON of room. on the site.

The bathrooms were spotless and I never saw anyone in them. They basically looked unused, but every morning I saw someone in and out cleaning - Showers were awesome too - very clean, private rooms - no strings to pull, no inserting quarters, good pressure and HOT without any stinky water!

The grounds were well kept and the site was immaculate when we got there. The pool was clean and the kids had a blast.

Location wise - I dont think you can ask for anything better if you plan on doing stuff in Lake george. Super close to the village and if you dont want to drive, you walk down the block and you can pick up a trolley for $1 a person. They run until 10:30 or so at night.

Overall this was a great campground. I will definitly come back again.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

WE also have stay there and where very pleased. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Sjm9911 likes this.