Kyllonen RV Park - Anchor Point, AK

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by generok, Sep 3, 2018.

1. generok

generok Well-Known Member

Kyllonen is a full hookup RV park just off the beach in Anchor Point. It is not directly on the beach or the Anchor River from the CG, but both are very close. The sites all have sewer, water, 15 and 30 amp. Some also have 50 amp service. The sites have various sizes assigned to them (30, 35, and 40 ft), but honestly, I didn't see much difference. Each site has a fire pit and a picnic table. The place can get a little tight, and there is no room to turn around a big rig once you pull in, but we were able to get in and out okay.

Folks were very nice, and didn't mind us taking our ATV down to the beach for rides. It is arranged as more of a parking lot, but the spaces are pretty wide, so you can open a canopy, no problem. The road to the beach is right behind the spaces, but since the speed limit is 25, it wasn't that loud.

All in all, it was a good place if you want hookups, and we did this trip.

kcsa75 and DJS12354 like this.
  2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Sounds like it is a nice CG. and that ya'll had a good time. You people that camp in Alaska make me envious at times with the description of the scenery adventures there to do. But I will stick to
    mostly Fl, Ga and Al. as I can camp year round and it is close to home..
    Good luck and Happy Camping