1. Bradley E Dixon

Bradley E Dixon Member

Well it started out with a 5 day forecast of sunny and mild, and turned into cloudy/cold/wet & windy. Sigh. The weatherman wasn't even close. Made the best of it but cut the weekend short and headed home over a day early when the ONLY forecast that was right...severe thunderstorms. I did however have a few moments when the weather was nice to get in some atv trail riding in the area. I also improvised a few pup mods......
    Needed a generator weather cover.... bottom half of an unused dog kennel and a rock - done. Added a 12v Digital antenna with an easy mount (well 2 c-clamps and a dish mount) that can be removed when needed.
    So as I wait at my kitchen table for the thunderstorms to pass I figured I'd share. Hope everyone had a good labor day weekend!

Attached Files:

BillyMc, megcabra and Sjm9911 like this.
  2. bheff

bheff Well-Known Member

How do you like the Predator 3500?

3. Bradley E Dixon

Bradley E Dixon Member

It's perfect for what we need. Runs good. Super quiet and good on gas.
    Got almost 90 hrs on it. No problems.

bheff likes this.
  4. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

Noticed the uncovered gas can spout. I'm working on a buddy's mower now that had water, grass, a sunflower seed, etc. in the gas tank because of an uncovered spout. Rain, airborne debris , insects, and rodents can all find that tiny opening.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

What is the technical specs on the rock weight? Just curious? [:D]

Bradley E Dixon likes this.
  6. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

We had the opposite. Friday morning the weather bimbos were predicting rain Friday night and all day Saturday. We decided to go anyway and never saw a drop of rain all weekend. The stargazing was fantastic on Friday and Sunday nights.
    The only downside was some yahoo shoehorned this 44-foot beast into a 35-foot site directly across from us, pretty much obliterating our view of the lake. 20190831_175904[1].jpg

Sjm9911 and Bradley E Dixon like this.
  7. Bradley E Dixon

Bradley E Dixon Member

Ummm....it was just laying there so I "borrowed" it. As for the specs....it was kinda round....could lift in one hand....held the dog kennel bottom securely in place...and it was free. :)

Sjm9911 likes this.