Lake Ste Kathryn camp, Sidnaw MI

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by Arlyn Aronson, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Arlyn Aronson

Arlyn Aronson Well-Known Member

We are planning to head south on Friday and camp thee days at a NFS campground at Lake Ste Kathryn, near Sidnaw MI. This is really a nice CG and we maintain a 3 mile hiking trail that's connected to it. The host texted us today and said its empty! This is very close to the WI border. Who'd like to join us??? Dogs, kids, married, getting divorced, or single people are all invited, dare I say even neighbor Mike is [:D].

Attached are past photos taken there.
    Lake Ste Kathryn  camp28.jpg Lake Ste Kathryn camp20.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Rik Peery likes this.
  2. Arlyn Aronson

P1050492.jpg We got back late today after three wonderful nights at Lake Ste Katheryn. Here is a sampling of photos and we got lots of trail work done.
    The gal is the camp host who we got to know this past summer. She lives to come back up each summer and do this again. She's had cancer multiple times and wears the cap since she just lost her hair again to chemo. She only has one hip joint and needs to gets around via crutches. Yes she builds fires, cleans the bathrooms and goes fishing. She is one tough cookie. Yesterday we cleaned brush from her site so she could see the lake better. We love her. P1050512.jpg P1050533.jpg P1050486.jpg P1050491.jpg P1050497.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 9:24 PM
    Rik Peery and neighbormike like this.
  3. bobinfleet

bobinfleet Well-Known Member

Great pics, sounds like you had fun, wish I was there

Arlyn Aronson likes this.
  4. Arlyn Aronson

The photos from this trip are now on the dogs blog. A few more than I posted here.