I've seen a few of the bigger rigs that have the LED light strips, and really like the looks of them. I decided I wanted to do this, and did a little investigating for what it would take. There are different options available aftermarket, and also many who have done there own mods. I have seen them mounted on the awning tube itself, but didn't want to have to plug and unplug them all the time. I also wanted to be able to use them whether the awning was deployed or not. Needless to say, there is not a factory option for them on my camper. My local dealership said they could retro fit some, and I about fell over when they told me how much. So off to the drawing board I went. There are many LED kits for sale, and some better than others. After a little more research, (l won't go into the details as why), but I decided on a kit from TaoTronics that got good recommendations from some others that have done this mod. The kit I chose is 16.4 feet long, 300 LED, waterproof, dimmable, and color changing. Cost was $36.00. I decided I wanted to wire into my existing porch light and switch, which is in the middle of my wall. I had no easy way to get to that light except either end of the camper. I found out very quickly that doing any electrical work on a Hybrid, is not fun. These things were not meant to be worked on after they are put together. Anyway, I made my decision, and there is no turning back now. The hardest part is always the first hole. I found this little grommet for cable installations at Home Depot. It worked out perfect. The location I chose is at the front end of my awning, just under the rail. It will put me inside a floor to ceiling cabinet inside the camper. Once I was inside the wall, I had to get over to my porch light location. I needed to use a long run of wire to get there too. I know you can buy regular RGB 4 conductor cable for LEDs, but I couldn't find any local, so I used 18/4 stranded security camera wire instead. Again, I had it, and it worked great. The next part of the install involved me running the wire from one end of the camper to the other, and up to the porch light location. I'm sorry, but my attitude changes in this time frame and I really didn't get any pictures of this part. Let just say after a few hours, busted knuckles, and using my understanding of the English language, (and probably a few others), I got the wire run. The LED strip uses a little control box that runs off a AC adapter to 12 volts. I cut the end off of a an old power supply I had with a 12 volt plug, and wired it permanently into the porch light wires. I also removed the bulb from the porch light, and tucked the control box in there. As you can see, everything tucked in nicely, and no one knows it's in there. Next I get to hang the LEDs. I tucked them up tight against the awning rail. They came with 3m double sided tape, but I also ran a small amount of proflex caulk along the edge, just to seal it up. After soldering all the connections, putting everything back into place, I also caulked both ends of the LEDs, and the gap around the wire where it goes through the grommet. Here is what it looks like all finished up. It was finally time to see what they looked like. Here they are on during the day. And again at night. I am very happy with the install, and they are barely noticeable when the awning is closed. All in all it took an entire day to install them, but at a fraction of the cost a dealer wanted. They look as close to a factory install as I could get, and I can still use them with my porch light switch inside. I am very happy with the results. The kids think they are great, although I am going to have to hide the remote at campgrounds or they will have neighbors going into fits with the light show. The color possibilities are endless, and they can can go from mood lighting to very bright. One nice thing is they wash light across the awning. It's not a bright bulb in one spot. Another thing is they don't attract bugs like other lights, because most LEDs don't emit UV light. I even tested that theory.